Rangeforce is a cloud based gamified learning space that is focused on real life hands-on practical learning experience.
- Accessible anywhere - you can learn anywhere at any time using our cloud based virtual environment.
- Real life based scenarios - up-to-date practical hands-on materials created by various field professionals.
- Adaptive learning - take maximum out of your learning experience by covering topics you're not experienced yet and leave out things you already know.
- Monitor your progress - compare your learning progress with your friends, co-workers and other learners in the system with our user progress monitor.
- Plan your future - customised learning path so that you could plan your career path and prioritize learning steps.
Our platform is meant for everyone who are interested in developing their professional skills in cyber security and IT field in general. Selected courses vary in level of complexity and depth which makes it suitable for both beginners and more advanced IT specialist.
Yes, we are more than happy to have new content on our site and even have a person who specifically deals with content management. Please let us know, what exactly you have in mind, by writing an e-mail at email@example.com.
Yes, you can, but not all of them. Currently you're not able to use ```Alt+Tab```, because it'll switch between your local machine's windows instead of the virtual machine's. Use ```Shift+Alt+Tab``` instead.
In order to copy data within the lab use the well known `Ctrl+C` keyboard shortcut.
Now, if you wish to paste previously copied data to a terminal within your lab you should use either `Ctrl+Shift+V` or `Shift+Insert` keyboard shortcuts. Everywhere else the ordinary paste (```Ctrl+V```) combination works.
A training lab, is meant for learning new hands-on practical skills with supporting theory alongside it. Training labs are suitable for users who wish to learn something new in their own pace and time.
A siege is for more advanced users who want to test out their skills and knowledge compared to other specialists working in the same field.
There are various paths you can take, but if you're new to our system we advise you to start by taking the "Introductory mission" to get more familiar with the system and then continue with more complex missions.
No, unfortunately you can't. Since the system runs in a virtual environment and is cloud based you need to have internet connection to get access to the machines assigned to you during your learning process.